When choosing the best outdoor shoes, most people look for similar features – comfort, waterproof design, cost, etc. So when you find a pair of shoes that checks all the boxes, you know it’s time for a new purchase. Thanks to their incredibly comfortable and high-tech design, Loom shoes seem to be the winning combination for many shoppers.
If you’re new to the Loom world, this article has got you covered. We share what these sneakers have to offer to both male and female shoppers and whether they’re worth your time and money. Let’s dive right in.
What Is Loom?
Loom footwear is high-quality, modern footwear with some of the market’s most advanced features. This includes a comfortable, breathable, anti-odor, lightweight, and waterproof design. But more on that below.
Basic Loom Features
- Durable Material. Loom shoes are made from moisture releasing and absorbing materials that eliminate moist and sweaty sensations in the feet. The Merino Wool regulates the temperature while wearing the shoes, ensuring your feet never get too hot or cold. Wool-lined cushions also minimize the pressure on your feet when you walk on hard surfaces, making your walks more comfortable.
- Get Rid of Smell. These comfortable shoes are made of anti-odor material and have superb antimicrobial properties. This helps kill bacteria that cause bad odors.
- Lightweight Design. Your feet just don’t feel heavy when you put Looms on. These shoes are designed for optimum comfort and won’t make your feet feel tired even after walking for miles.
- Easy Cleaning. Whether you walk into a muddy puddle or spill some coffee on your white or black Loom shoes, have no worries. These outdoor shoes are easy to clean with water. They repel stains and look as good as new after a hot shower.
- Environmentally-Friendly. Loom is known for sourcing the material for its shoes from eco-friendly farms. The footwear is vegan, produced with less energy, and is cruelty-free. Environmentalists and everyone concerned about the planet can relax knowing their personal carbon footprint just got smaller with their Loom shoe purchase.
- Slip-Resistant. Having slip-resistant footwear is especially important for people who are prone to falls. Whether you’re in a supermarket, office, or at home – slippery floors are a real danger. But the non-marking rubber soles on Looms offer great traction, making them ideal slip-resistant shoes.
Perfect Shoes for Outdoors
Loom is a perfect shoe to wear for walks, hikes, and running errands. If you’re a frequent traveler or simply enjoy long walks in the park, foot support is extremely important. Plus, you don’t want to get your feet wet should an unexpected rain come. Looms are ideal for just about any weather condition out there, including slush, mud, snow, or rain.
It’s no wonder Loom is the preferred choice for outdoor shoes for men and women across the country.
Doing fitness outdoors is great for your health. When you have the proper shoes, it’s even better. Quality fitness shoes need to be lightweight, breathable, and sturdy enough to offer stability for the wearer’s feet. Loom has all these features and more. Your feet, knees, and ankles won’t feel tired from walking on asphalt, and your feet will feel fresh throughout the day.
Learn More About the Best City Shoes
Loom footwear is a perfect fit for anyone who enjoys running, hiking, and long walks. People who spend a lot of time outside know how crucial it is to have comfortable and waterproof shoes. Loom designers are aware of these features and have brought together the latest technology to create shoes suitable for all outdoor uses.
If you’d like to learn more about these best outdoor shoes, you can visit Loom’s official website www.loomfootwear.com.